DEFINITION OF NEEDED INFORMATION Needed information means information about an educational institute or identifiable individual or information that permits an individual to be identified.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION spps system pvt ltd (studentcares) is a smart software service, it takes responsibility for maintaining and protecting the personal information under our control.
USER PROVIDED INFORMATION The Application/Website/Services obtains the information you provide when you download and register for the Application or Services. When the educational institution register with us, generally has to provide (a) Name of the Institution, Registration number, Address, School Landline Phone Number (for verification), Contact Person’s Name, position and mobile number, School website, email and password (b) transactions related information, such as when you make download or use application from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application/Services, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests: (f) information of the users of the Application such as students/parents, teachers and other staff.
It is possible to register the individuals (Teachers, Parents/students or Assistants) in the applications, only after the School/Institution is registered with spps system pvt ltd (studentcares). As registration is requested, Users agree to provide accurate and complete registration information. At the time of registration Users may be required to provide information which includes your name, address, phone number, and email address collectively referred as “User profile content “ User upon registration.
We only collect personal information as required to meet the purposes that we have identified. We do not indiscriminately collect or retain personal information. Our reason for collecting personal information about teachers, students, parents and staff is to establish and maintain communication with that individual.
We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Application, Website or Services or products, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours. In order to make the best use of the Application/Website/Services/products and enable your Information to be captured accurately on the Application/Website/Services it is essential that you have logged in using your own credentials.
Users shall take reasonable precautions to protect against theft, loss or fraudulent use of such IDs and passwords, and Users are solely responsible for any losses arising from another party’s use of such IDs and passwords, either with or without User’s knowledge.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION In addition, the Application/products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application/Services. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
PROVIDE SERVICE To personalize user experience we may use information. We continually strive to improve our website/Application offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. The User can completely customize our service web or application.
CONTACTING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE You will be contacted as necessary to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. It will help us contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service.
For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, WhatsApp messages and postal mail. When contacting you via telephone, to ensure efficiency, we may use autodialer or pre-recorded calls and text messages.
PREVENT FRAUDULENT AND ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES We preserve your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner according to our data retention and deletion policies.
It will help us prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities. It will also be used to enforce our Privacy Notice, our User Agreement or other policies.
TO PERSONALIZE THE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS We will use the contact information you have provided to contact you by e-mail, SMS text, WhatsApp Messages and/or telephone to deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences. To personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences we will use your institutional/personal data (such as School administrators, Principals or other responsible persons) to address you. We will also contact you, in ways such way of email, telephone, text messages, via WhatsApp or postal mail, so as to keep you informed about our offers, and promotions, as well as to inform you about our services, and those of our organization , with a view to facilitate our mission of imparting education.
SHARING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION When you visit the website or downloading the application, we collect and store the name of the domain from which you access the internet, the date and time you access our site and the internet address of the website from which you link to our site, the search terms you enter into our search utility, browser software and internet service provider you use and any other relevant information, in order to improve security, analyse trends and administer the site.
SECURITY We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We take all precautions to protect the Personal Information both online and offline. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Information we process and maintain. We protect the information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us
Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share the institutional/personal information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION(GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Spps system pvt ltd (studentcares) to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Digital Marketer Labs, LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
CONSENT We believe that, every user of our Application/Services/Website must be in a position to provide an informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of them Application/Services/Website.
By registering with us , you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us. Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in Bangladesh. If you reside outside Bangladesh your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of Bangladesh.
General Terms & Conditions for Online Payments
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider's accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
3. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
• In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the Institute via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by the Institute to confirm payment.
• In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
• However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
4. The Institute and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
• The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
• Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
5. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the Institute or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, the Institute does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. The Institute, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
8. The User will be required to login his/ her own User ID and Password, given by the Institute in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by Institute on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User aggress that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
• Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
• Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
• Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her fees to the Institute by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
• The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
• The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
• The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
• The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Fees online. The Institute or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Once the User will be registered and paid the Fee through online Payment Gateway. He/She will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances. No Payment will be refunded to the User.
Payment Refund Policy for Online Payments
Refund for Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach the Institute with his/ her claim details and claim refund from the Institute alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by the Institute via payment gateway or any other means as the Institute deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact the Institute for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by the Institute alone in line with their policies and rules.